House rules for Feats
The following is a list of new,altered, or banned Feats
As noted in Character build page all PC’s receive a bonus Luck Feat at 1st lv.
- Monkey Grip: banned because of build abuse
- Natural spell: altered; now has both Silent Spell & Still Spell as prerequisites because of balance issues
- Step Up: new feat; You can close the distance when a foe tries to move away. Prerequisite: +1 BAB; Benefit: Whenever an adjacent foe attempts to take a 5-foot step away from you, you may also make a 5-foot step as an immediate action so long as you end up adjacent to the foe that triggered this ability. If you take this step, you cannot take a 5-foot step during your next turn. If you take an action to move during your next turn, subtract 5 feet from your total movement.
- Divine Meta Magic: banned because of balance issues and build abuse
- Lunge: new feat; You can strike foes that would normally be out of reach. Prerequisite: +6 BAB; Benefit: You can increase the reach of your melee attacks by 5 feet until the end of your turn by taking a –2 penalty to your AC until your next turn. You must decide to use this ability before any attacks are made.
- improved trip: altered; now increases chance to resit being tripped by +2 insight bonus as well as adding +4 to trip attempts because of the intensive training involved on how to perform the feat; naturally gives insight on how to resist such attempts.
- improved disarm: altered; increases chance to resist disarm by +2 in addition to bonus to disarm opponent ( see improved trip )